If you’re asking this, you’re a rockstar pet owner! It means you care about the home your animals are living in! Maintaining a clean crate, chicken barn, or dog house creates a healthier and happier pet. We highly recommend you routinely spot-clean your ecoFLEX product weekly and you deep-clean your product monthly. No maintenance, staining, or stripping is needed on any ecoFLEX products so you won’t be spending your weekend sanding down the product or staining/sealing any ecoFLEX panels. Below you’ll find tips on how to clean your ecoFLEX product.
- To spot-clean your ecoFLEX product, use a damp washcloth and any household cleaner. We recommend using distilled vinegar, as this is a non-toxic solution, but any standard household cleaner will work on ecoFLEX.
- Simply wipe away any unclean areas of your pet’s ecoFLEX product. Remove the roof, as needed, to reach those hard-to-get-to areas.
- Allow the product to fully dry before your pet uses it.
- To deep-clean your ecoFLEX product, we recommend using a hose and rinsing out the entire product.
- Take your ecoFLEX outside and remove the tabletop or roof of your ecoFLEX product. Set aside, but hang on to those screws!
- Spray down the interior and exterior of your ecoFLEX product.
- Use any household cleaning solution to scrub and disinfect the interior, as needed.
- Allow the product to dry completely before reassembling.
What you DON’T need to do with ecoFLEX products:
- Stain or seal the product with toxic sealants every year — we never want you or your pet to have to be exposed to these chemicals!
- Replace loose screw or nail heads — we don’t use any metal hardware, so you’ll never have to worry about your pet injuring themselves or swallowing the hardware!
- Sand down cracked or chipped edges — ecoFLEX doesn’t splinter, warp, or crack, so you’ll never need to worry about you or your pet’s safety and comfort!
- Worry about rot or termite damage — you can put ecoFLEX right on the ground and never worry!
- Wipe away mold or mildew — because ecoFLEX doesn’t absorb moisture, your pet’s home will never have any mold or mildew!
- Throw away the unit after just a few years — ecoFLEX has a 10 YEAR WARRANTY, so you won’t be replacing it any time soon!
Have any questions or need help with something? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day!